Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Woohoo for Kmart!

I just thought I'd let ya know that the Idaho Falls Kmart is having their Super double coupon week. It's awesome.

I am not a crazy fanatic couponer by any means, but I love to get great deals. Free stuff is even better!

Here's my purchase:

Gillette Men's Body Wash..originally $4.49. Coupon for $2 off. Pd only $0.49
Pledge Multi-Surface Duster..originally $2.50. Coupon for $1.25. FREE!
Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion...originally $3.19. Coupon for $1 off. Pd $1.19
Glade Scented Oil candle refills...originally $2.50. Coupon for $2/2. Pd $0.50 ea.
TBonz dog treats...originally $2.99. Coupon for $1.50/2. Pd $1.49 ea

Not too shabby. I plan on going back later this week. Too good to pass up!

Just a FYI if you are going: Internet coupons will not double.
They'll double coupons up to $2.
There is a limit of 75 coup/customer

3 comments:

Christie said...

Sweet Deals! I wish you were in that vampire pic with us!;(

Suzy said...

What the...double coupon day? I don't know if mine does that. Now I have to find out!

Katie Evans said...

That is awesome!! I just got 2 packs of huggies diapers and a huge thing of wipes for $1!! I love good deals too!

So I didn't get your message until the night before I left IF :( I would have LOVED to catch up with you. If we end up visiting this summer I'll for sure give you a call.