Monday, March 23, 2009

Mondays


Mondays are usually laidback days for me and the little man. Carter loves to help me sort laundry. (Monday is laundry day at the Cannon household) Here he is in the big pile before sorting. Anyone have a bigger pile than that? I'd love to see pics posted on blogs. :)


On a more journally note... Friday night Jason and I went to Qwest's BRAVO night. The theme was Havana nights. It's fun to get out and socialize with other adults. I don't have any pics, sorry.

CJ fell and hit his head on the kitchen floor last night. It didn't bleed, thank heavens, but he cried and whined for quite a while. Poor kid. I felt so helpless. Good thing they have flexible bones (and skulls.) I bought a Lightning McQueen ice pack which apparently helped. I think it's the only time he's let us actually put it on a bump, so that tells you how bad he was hurting.

My parents were home this weekend from Boise. I don't see much of my Dad, but I know he loves me so what more can I ask? My mom is...Great. I can't think of another word. The older I get, the more I realize how much I love and appreciate her. I am also realizing that I'm just like her in so many ways. (mostly good) She shared her love of music with me and I will always be grateful for that. If I were to think of my life like a home, music is the paint on the walls. OK...so that was a weird analogy. Hopefully you get the idea.

End journally part...

Anyone have any suggestions on good old movies? Maybe your faves?

2 comments:

Payte and Sherie said...

Monday is my laundry day too, but I'm not sure I want to show a picture of it!!! BTW, I love my mom too! One of my best friends! We're so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think I will show a picture of how big my laundry pile is right now. I don't have a set laundry day, maybe that is my problem. I never even saw you at Bravo, so sad!