Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Newest Addition!



No...I'm not pregnant, and I didn't have a baby. My Dad's Miniature Sicilian donkey had her baby on Sunday afternoon. I was talking to my Mom on the phone when they found out. Sidenote to reader: My parents spend the 1st 3 months of the year in Boise because my Dad is a legislator. They aren't home yet and my Dad has been extremely nervous about her having it without him there. Back to the story: They were so excited, you'd think they'd had another grandchild. The Dean Mortimer household now has 3 mini donkeys. Jenny (the mom), Jill (the older sister), and Janet (2 days old.) Isn't she cute? Me and the kids are going out to welcome her into the family on Wednesday.


1 comment:

Amy said...

OHHHH! So cute! My kids would FLIP OUT!! Thanks for posting pictures. I'll show my girls when they get home from school.