Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm on a ROLL!

Oh yeah! Day 2 and I'm going strong!



My son LOVES the Imagination Movers on Disney. Hey, what can I say, I don't mind them much either. They come on every morning right @ 8 am. Perfect for CJ since that's when the girls catch the bus. Their "theme song" is fun, upbeat and Carter loves to dance around and sing to it. Only him though. A few times I've tried to join in but Carter responds by saying, "No Mama. I do it mythelf!" Apparently kids learn to be embarassed by their parents at an early age. :) If you have kids between the ages of 2-5 you should check it out. It's a favorite in this household. We even have a few episodes DVRed for backup!

Why I have you fellow blogger geniuses "on the line" so to speak. Could someone help a girl out and tell me how to change my background for my blog? I am apparently blogologically challenged and can't figure out how to change it up. I figure if I'm going to keep up my blog a day policy, I need to make it more interesting. HelP?!...

1 comment:

Christie said...

Why didn't you just ask me????