Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bad @ Bloggin.

I'm horrible at this lately. All of you are so good at sharing what your kids say and what you've been doing. You go GiRLs! I'm just bad at taking the time to share what's going on and what my kids are up to.

My own Blog Inauguration:

I, Erin, will try to do a better job at blogging this year. I will do my best to keep my friends and family up to date on the Cannon family goings-on. I will try to take and post more pictures. I know that I have a responsibility and will do my best to uphold it.

There. Let's all hope my oath works.

DAY 1 (of the new blogging administration): I had a few of my Young Women from my old ward come over for lunch today. It's convenient since I live across the street from their high school. We had some good food and good laughs. I was the camp director 2 years ago and then the 1st Counselor over the Miamaids for 6 months before the ward boundaries changed and put me into a different ward. SAD PANDA!

This Cannon family is exploring their options as to a bigger house possibly with a backyard. We live on an acre now but have not the time, money, or desire to finish putting in the backyard. When we moved in, we had NO yard whatsoever. The old man who lived here had a gravel "circle" driveway that went around the back of the house. The front was full of weeds. We raked and shoveled and planted until we had a decent front yard. The back yard was full of dead pine trees we had to chop down. We have since planted new trees but the lawn is nonexistent. SOOOO...Wow. No wonders I don't blog, I get off topic. We are thinking about selling, moving, etc... in the next ummmm....who knows how long. I mean, let's be real, the real estate market is CRAZY right now. But anyway, we are sure something will happen for us eventually.

Last night was LOST....Hollah if you are a Lost fan. Thoughts about the season premiere? What the heck? How did Locke get off the Island? Is Kate really gonna take Aaron back? Ok... and Hurley? Also whose the older lady that Ben was talking to at the church? Haven't we seen her in a different episode somewhere?

Whooo.....That wasn't so painful. Hopefully Day 2 will be just as easy. Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are funny. I haven't watched Lost yet, but got it on the DVR. Gotta wait to watch it with Jon sometime.

Sharee said...

Way to get back on the bandwagon missy! Love the new post and can't wait for more!