Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School

Holidays are crazy! Filled with people you love and some you don't, Filled with lots of food and antacids, stress and heightened emotions, and memories-good and bad. I enjoyed them but am glad they are over.

For anyone whoever reads this, I did get my projects done. I was so crazy to finish them the week of Christmas that i didn't get pictures of them. The aprons I made for my inlaws turned out cute. The car playmats I made for my nephews were a lot of work but so Awesome upon completion. I made rice bags for all my brothers and bro-in-laws. Fun!

My family got sick during the holidays. Daughter #2 was sick christmas morning. She passed it to me Christmas afternoon. Husband was sick Sunday after Christmas. Parents, Brothers, everyone else related was sick through Monday after Christmas. LOVELY, but what can ya do? Enjoy each other anyway. :)

Due to the sickness, few pictures were taken, but memories abound. Here are a few. Daughter #1 is obsessed with Asian culture so her favorite gift this year was the kimono and accessories. I dont know if she'll ever take it off.





No comments: