Monday, April 20, 2009

Moving!

The Cannons are relocating! Yea!

We are buying a house in Idaho Falls and will be moving @ the end of May. We are supposed to close on the house this week, but the people couldn't be out until May 10. The kids are excited because they all get their own rooms. Maybe that'll cut down on the fighting (I can dream, can't I?) The house has 5 bedrooms and 3 baths which is a big upgrade from our 3 bed/1 bath home now. The yard is much smaller than what we have, but it is fenced with an auto sprinkler system. No more pulling the sprinkler around for me.

We have lived here for over 5 years so the accumulation of...stuff is great. Anyone have tips they wanna share about packing and moving?

4 comments:

idasale said...

Good freakin luck with the accumulation of crap!! YARD SALE!!! is all I can say don't take the junk that you haven't used in a long time and think you will! We learned the hard way and brought it all then had a yard sale here wish I hadn't moved it! Oh and I am not posting it on the blog yet but poor joe is being doomed with another girl! He was really hope for the boy but not so much! If you need any help let me know!

Katie Evans said...

Congrats on the move!!! Where in IF will you be?

As for the stuff...boy do we know about STUFF. Just in the last 2 months I've been really throughly cleaning it out and pretty much just selling things left and right. It has been so liberating, let me tell ya. I feel better not having to deal with all the extra stuff around.

Suzy said...

Congratulations! That is awesome you are moving.

Ashlee said...

Two words: DI! :) You may already have moved- but in the end of our move, I just loaded everything up and took it to DI. Liberating!