Monday, April 6, 2009

Another weekend down...

Ok. So I did finally finish my header for my blog. It took me a while, but TaDAhhh!

Yesterday was a good weather day in Idaho. Weather in Idaho is like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you're gonna get. (Thanks Forrest) We even sat outside in between conference sessions and let the kids ride their bikes and race back and forth.

Now it's Monday morning. My girls are at school. CJ has a little cold, and I'm starting the laundry. There is something comforting about a routine.

I need to prepare FHE for tonight. Anyone have any brilliant ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, you blog looks great. I gotta get something ready for FHE too, I will probably do something on Easter, no great ideas though.

Katie Evans said...

I love the new header and look of the blog. Good color choices.

I, too, Love being in a routine. I even love the housework and cooking...it makes me feel good being in a routine.

Christie said...

LOVE the new blog!!