Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Auntie Tuesday

Today was Auntie Tuesday @ my house for two reasons. One: My 4 year old nephew, Dawson and 2 year old nephew, Cole come to my house on Tuesdays. They haven't come the last 2 weeks because of sickness so I was really excited to get to hang out with them today. We went to the grocery store this morning (CJ, Dawson, Cole and I) and on our way back, I decided to pick up my other 2 year old nephew Justin. I figured, why not make it a party! We made applesauce cookies, had dino-nuggets for lunch and played Duck-Duck-GOOSE, and Ring-a-Round the Rosie! FUN TIMES!!!!!

Reason two for Auntie Tuesday: My 5th nephew was born on Sunday. His name is Logan. He was 7 lbs 9 oz, 21 1/2 in long. Poor kid broke his clavicle upon his entrance into the world, had the cord wrapped around his neck, AND swallowed some fluid too. Talk about Trauma!

Being an Aunt is special. I have realized it's fun to spoil them and then send them home. Not like a grandparent, but almost. So to Travis, Dawson, Justin, Cole, and Logan....I am stinkin crazy about you all and hope to make many fun "Auntie" memories.


Oh, and so sorry about yesterday. I was doing so great...postin' every day. I don't know what happened. Life, I guess. :)

1 comment:

idasale said...

That sounds like so much fun! I don't have anyone I can do that with and can't wait for my sisters to catch up.