Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a difference a day makes!

Monday: 5 am. Son wakes up and comes into get me. We try to sleep on the couch.
7 am. Daughters wake up. Tired. Cranky.
7:10 am. Daughter #2 refuses to eat choc chip muffins for breakfast.
7:20 am. Daughter #1 throws up.
7:30 am. Daughter #1 feels fine. Eats breakfast. goes to school
8:00 am. Daughter #2 isn't eating. Can't go to school. Bawling.
8:05 am. Daughter #2 throws up on kitchen floor.

Blah, Blah, Blah. Trying to do my Homework. keep kids entertained.

2:00 pm. Daughter #1's teacher calls. Daughter #1 has just thrown up.
2:05 pm. pick #1 up from school.

Ok. So not exactly the worst day ever, but certainly one of those Mom days. So yesterday (Tuesday) I got to babysit two of my nephews, my brother's boys. One is almost 4, the other is 2. So cute. We had a blast! It was a good Mom/Aunt day. They came around 9. We watched the movie Cars. We made pumpkin cookies, which my 4 yr old nephew didn't believe would taste good. We made our own pizzas for lunch. We played the Wii. We went outside and rode bikes, played in the leaves. It was just a nice relaxing day where I could just have fun with the kids. Here are a few pics!





2 comments:

Becky G said...

Sorry about the rough day. I don't know what is worse - throw up or pee! We've been trying to get our daughter to go through the night without an accident! But I think you win - throw up IS worse! At least we can appreciate the good days! Take care

Anonymous said...

Yuck! My kids have been taking turns with the puking too.