Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged.

I've been tagged by my cousin Becky. Thanks girl! It makes you stop and actually think...

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Gilmore Girls (I know they aren't on anymore, but hey,still my fav)
2. Lost
3. Heroes
4. Amazing Race
5. Everyday Italian
6. Iditarod
7. Man vs. Wild (I'm usually grossed out, but can't change the channel)
8. Monk

8 Favorite place to eat
1. Olive Garden
2. My Grandma's kitchen
3. Outback
4. Garcia's
5. Wendy's w/my kids
6. Arby's w/my hubby @ lunch
7. Craigo's
8. my kitchen table with my family

8 Things I did yesterday.....(Tuesday)
1. took a nice hot shower
2. Drove to IF to get Carter's 2 yr pictures taken
3. Saved $23.84 when I shopped at Albertson's
4. Made ham sandwiches for lunch
5. Folded Laundry
6. Babysat my nephew Justin
7. Took a walk and crunched autumn leaves with my son, nephew and daughter
8. worked on a puzzle (first time I've found time for that in a while, yeah)

8 "words or phrases" I say too often
1. Serious?
2. Dude
3. Awesome!
4. I don't wanna hear whining! (hmmm...who could I be saying this to?)
5. Fo Sho!
6. Just a second! (usually in a not so nice tone...sorry kids)
7. Have you done your homework?
8. Sounds good.

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Back Yard
2. Fencing
3. Finished Addition
4. Lose 25 lbs. (I'd settle for any :))
5. Endless loads of cash
6. Good wives for my brothers
7. ability to finish school faster
8. More quality time with my husband

8 more people to tag
1. Alyssa
2. Christie H
3. Aunt Kitty
4. Heather M
5. anyone else who hasn't done it that is reading this!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

This was very fun to read and to learn more things about you. I haven' seen you in a millenia it seems...I guess I aught to make it to a Mortimer reunion one of these years...ha ha!

Becky G said...

Thanks - see I knew we'd learn more things about each other...and it sounds like we have a few things in common i.e. whinning kids :) Have a great weekend!