Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Make a dang Quesadilla!

Anybody for a Quesadilla Maker? Jason and I went to a company party last night and left with a Quesadilla maker. Exciting, I know! It even stamps them with little maracas, cactus, sombrero cartoon-looking things. Aren't Christmas parties fun?

Christmas is only a week away. I don't know if I've ever been this late in my shopping. CRAZY! THat's what happens when you have 3 kids and can't seem to get away. Could be worse though, I could be packing my family up and moving back home like Heps. I'd be freakin' out 'bout now! Christie...I'd love to help with anything. Call me. :)

I have decided this year that instead of getting christmas presents, I am hoping to find someone in real need of something that I can give them. My Christmas would be complete if I could fill someone's real need.

I feel rather blessed. Not that I'm loaded with money or things, I just am so thankful for what I do have. I have a husband who loves me and provides for our family. I have a 7 year old who has survived open heart surgery with flying colors. I have a 4 year old who keeps me smiling no matter what. I have a son I absolutely adore...even if he is into EVERYTHING! I have a home, heat, family, and I feel like I am always surrounded by love. What else could I possibly need?

I hope this Christmas season is wonderful for everyone. I hope that you find peace and happiness in the things you have rather than wishing for what you don't. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Believeit or not Dub actually asked for one of those for Christmas last year!...so we have one too:)
So we couldn't get all our stuff in the mini so Dub left Jack and I in Cali...Till tomorrow whan I get to fly home...