Sunday, December 9, 2007

My friend Christie rocks!

So, I am trying to get this blog thing figured out. Good thing that I have friends to help me out otherwise I'd be lost in cyberspace. Thanks Crystal! Isn't the scrapbook design AWESOME!

So, hmm...What else to talk about. Blogging is kind of fun cuz you can just put stuff out there, clear your head, or just have fun typing a bunch of nothing.

So today I directed our Stake Young Men/Young Women's Choir for Stake Conference. That was fun! I'm glad it's over cuz that means I can have my SUnday evenings back, but it was fun getting to know the kids. We sang "As Sisters in Zion and We'll Bring the World his Truth" and it sounded awesome. Music touches people in ways that words cannot.

Back to the subject of my friend Christie. Rumors are circulating that she will be "moving back" for a while and I'm selfishly thrilled. I missed her while she was in San Diego! Plus, I'm just going to leave you with one word, and that's SETTLERS! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I'm glad you like it! I was a little worrried:)