Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have been thinking back on 2007 and remembering how crazy our lives have been. This picture was taken the day Lauren was admitted into the hospital for the first time. I look back now and can't believe I didn't notice how sick she looked.
This pic was taken a week after hospital admission. I can't believe the difference a week of antibiotics made.
This was the day before surgery. What a brave kid! She was in the hospital 18 days (the first time) and hardly ever acted scared or cried. Lauren is an amazing kid who I am so lucky to have in my life today.

But anyway...I am looking forward to a new year. Lauren will be baptized this year. Taylor will start Kindergarten. I will turn 30...hmmm...yikes! Carter will enter the terrible twos. Jason and I will have been married for 9 years. My Dad will run for another term or another political office and probably succeed. Dallin will get divorced, and be a great father to his beautiful boys. Dustin will be a smart college kid and possibly travel to London. Evan will buy a new vehicle and see more money in his bank account than ever before. So BRING IT ON!!!











2 comments:

idasale said...

I am so glad to see that you are blogging I know how hard it is to keep up on people's lives and I love the blog cause you can just read back when you have the time! You should check ours out if you get time! www.idasale.blogspot.com

Christie said...

U forgot the part about your super rad friend, Christie is back in town:)