Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Graduating!




Woohoo! I'm almost done with classes at Idaho State University. I have one day of finals, a research paper to finish and then it's on to Pomp and Circumstance for this college grad. Can you believe it? I think it finally feels real for me today.

It makes it even more exciting that my younger brother is graduating at the same time, my Dad will be sitting on the stand with the important people, and my father-in-law will be reading the names.

This feels like such an accomplishment and I appreciate it so much more than I would have if I would have graduated at the age of 22. It's been a lot of work, but it was worth it and I hope my kids get used to having me around again.

Yahoo for Erin Cannon having a BA in Marketing from Idaho State University. First an Idaho Falls tiger, and now an ISU Bengal! Go Tigers!

1 comment:

Shy said...

Way to go Erin! The next time Katie, Amy, and I are in IF, we should get together! It would be fun to see you!