Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The latest



I took this picture this morning because I couldn't pass it up. Carter loves to shuffle along in anyone's shoes (but his own.) My thought was that he has big shoes to fill if he's gonna grow up to be like his Dad. Jason is a wonderful father and husband and I am grateful to have him in my life.


This was our Conference Saturday project...painting. It took some time and a lot of paint. I am so happy with how it turned out. Now I have to make some curtains with the basketball fabric I found.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Man you paint straight lines! I struggle with the ceiling and baseboards...even with tape.

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I showed it to Jon and he just grinned.

Christie said...

It was fun chillin in the "new" room the other night:)