Thursday, September 25, 2008

Remodel/Addition Blues

We are trying to add on to our little house here in the country. We have decided to add on a split level portion which will have a master suite upstairs and downstairs will be a big family room/office. I'm excited about it, it's just taking forever to get things going.

Plans are in the middle stage. Financing is in mid stage. But I feel like nothing's being done. Too bad that the tooth fairy doesn't know how to draw plans, or how about the Easter Bunny hopping on over to dig us a foundation. Better yet, I'd like to get Santa Claus involved because he seems to make the impossible possible, i.e. flying all over the world to deliver toys in one night, dropping his plump self down narrow chimneys, helping reindeer to fly, etc...

Anyone know how to get a hold of these amazing people? 1800bhoppy? 1888mrclaus? 1800urteeth?

2 comments:

Christie said...

Can't wait to see the new additions!
Thx for keeping me entertained at the temple... u know what I'm talking about;)

Erin Cannon said...

That's what I'm here for, you crazy girl, a few laughs! Thanks for inviting us to go with you guys. We had fun!