Thursday, February 28, 2008

Proud of my Papa!


My Mom called this morning and told me my Dad is running for State Senator. Apparently Mel Richardson is finally retiring. He is supposed to be holding a press conference today in Boise to announce his candidacy.

My Dad is one of the hardest working people I know, and I'm grateful he passed some of that on to me.

This legislative gig was a new challenge in his life and I think he has met it with tenacity, conviction, and strong moral values. Way to go, Mean Dean!

I love you and am proud of what you stand for!

3 comments:

Christie said...

GO DAD! jk That's Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin! Fun blog! Your kids are too cute. Jocelyn liked the dancing lizards too.

Sharee said...

Hey Erin,
Kind of sad I have to find your blog through a common friend when we are the ones related huh? Ha ha! Your blog is so cute and gosh I haven't seen you in years...that's sad, huh? Adorable family you have! You look GREAT for almost 30 so don't worry! It's weird to think about the 30's when we still feel young right?